ACTUALLY be yourself

In this world people tell you things like be yourself or like be unique but they also tend to tell you stuff like you have to do so and so to be normal or don't do that, its not cool. If you haven't noticed this is kind of weird. If some one told me to "be myself" and then the next day made fun of me for what i was wearing, that wouldn't make much sense.
One way you can actually be yourself is by ignoring what other people say about you. their opinion doesn't matter. I know it s easier said than done, but if you really try hard to ignore the bad things that they say it WILL get easier to ignore, and soon enough you'll have more confidence than you could ever imagine.
Another way you can actually be yourself is by only wearing/doing what you love! You don't have to wear clothes that are trending if you don't like them. Don't get me wrong, it is TOTALLY fine if you like the trendy clothes and want to wear them, I do that a lot, but it is also important to know that you don't HAVE to wear those clothes. Also, the things you do don't have to be trendy. For example, you don't have to stress yourself out just to learn a tik tok dance if you don't want to, or you don't have to take a million selfies of yourself if you hate doing that (which I really hate taking pictures of my self). just do what you love to do, and do it happily.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

what do YOU want me to write about

about this blog